Recipe by Barb G.
Whole parsley leaves in a salad add a distinct fresh green taste which stands up to the sweet grapes and salty seeds.
Top Review by HeatherFeather
An enjoyable, attractive salad with a unique taste and a tangy dressing. I added a bit more sugar to the dressing, and next time might add some minced shallots as well. I enjoyed the taste of the parsley in this salad, though this may be an acquired taste for some.
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 pinch sugar
- 1⁄3 cup olive oil
- 8 cups torn mixed salad greens
- 1 cup flat leaf parsley, rinsed and spun dry (or Italian)
- 1 1⁄2 cups red seedless grapes, halved
- 1⁄4 cup shelled roasted sunflower seeds