Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
side dish with Salsa pasta ole.
Make and share this Green Salad With Chili Vinaigrette recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄2 cup red pepper, slices
- 2 tablespoons store-bought vinaigrette dressing
- 1⁄4 teaspoon chili powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 (5 ounce) bagpre-washed baby greens, with fresh herbs
- 2 tablespoons raw pumpkin seeds or 2 tablespoons shelled toasted pumpkin seeds
- Coarsely chop the pepper slices.
- In a large bowl, stir the chopped pepper, vinaigrette, chili powder, and cumin until blended.
- Add the salad greens and pumpkin seeds.
- Place the bowl on the table, with 4 salad plates.