- 1 head bibb lettuce or 1 head boston lettuce, torn
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved (or quartered)
- 1⁄2 cup chickpeas, drained if canned
- 1⁄2 cup green olives, drained and rinsed
- 1⁄4 medium red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon white balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- salt & freshly ground black pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Toss together lettuce, tomatoes, chickpeas, olives and red onion slices.
- Whisk vinegar and honey; slowly add oil while whisking.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper; pour dressing over salad and toss.
- NOTE: You can also just add all the dressing ingredients to a clean glass jar, with a tight fitting lid, and shake to combine. Then pour over salad.