Prep 12 mins
Cook 0 mins
Another Barefoot Contessa dish.
- 4 ounces Roquefort cheese, chopped
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 2 tablespoons tarragon vinegar
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1 head iceberg lettuce, cut in quarters or 2 heads bibb lettuce, cut in half
- heirloom tomatoes or other tomatoes
- Place the cheese, mayonnaise, heavy cream, vinegar, salt and pepper in the bowl of a food processor fitted with a steel blade. Process until smooth.
- Place a wedge of lettuce on each serving plate with 2 slices of tomato. Pour enough dressing over the lettuce to moisten. Serve immediately.