1/2 Photos of Green Rice Casserole
I don't remember where I got this recipe. I think I cut it out of the local newspaper years ago. It's really easy and I think it could be modified easily to meet your tastes. I often use boil-a-bag rice for easy preparation, and have often used dried parsley (still using 1/2 cup) and it always turns out great.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- 2Mix together all ingredients except olive oil and garlic.
- 3Place olive oil in the bottom of a casserole dish or square glass baking dish. Rub the dish with one bulb of chopped garlic and leave the garlic in the dish.
- 4Pour mixture into baking dish and bake for 30-40 minutes at 325 degrees.
Browse Our Top White Rice Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Green Rice Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (167 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 323.5
- Calories from Fat 87
- Total Fat 9.6 g
- Saturated Fat 4.3 g
- Cholesterol 72.4 mg
- Sodium 247.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 45.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 1.1 g
- Protein 12.3 g