Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
When I was younger, I didn’t like broccoli, but I sure loved this casserole! I requested “green rice” all the time. Maybe it was because of all the cheese :) This is a good way to get veggies, whole grains, and calcium into picky kids’ mouths! Can either be a vegetarian main dish or a side dish.
- 29.58 ml butter
- 1 onion, chopped
- 354.88-473.18 ml cooked brown rice
- 473.18 ml chopped broccoli
- 158.51 ml grated cheese
- 118.29 ml low-fat milk
- Saute onion in melted butter.
- Meanwhile, steam broccoli until tender; drain.
- Combine all ingredients and bake in covered casserole at 350 degrees for 45 minutes.
Really good and easy to make! Thanks!
my family loved this. i made it with peper jack to give it some spice.yum yum
Can't beleive I haven't rate this great recipe.. I make this ften and the kids love this healthy rice dish!