Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is a tasty recipe from a good friend at our church. It can be used at a pot luck or luncheon. Try it and I think you will think it is very good!
- 3 cups cooked brown rice
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 cup milk
- 4 ounces chopped green chilies
- 1 cup parsley, finely chopped
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 cups cheddar cheese, grated
- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 small onions, chopped or 1⁄4 cup dry onion flakes
- Combine all ingredients and pour into 9"x 12" baking pan. Bake covered for 30 minutes. Uncover and bake 10 minutes longer. Freezable.