Prep 5 mins
Cook 40 mins
This is a very simple, no frills side dish. It can easily be adapted for fancier taste buds by adding garlic, onion, or herbs to your taste. My kids love it just like it is and I love sneaking in veggies!
- 1 (10 ounce) box frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
- 2 cups cooked rice
- 2 eggs
- 1 (12 ounce) can evaporated milk
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups cheddar cheese, shredded
- Mix eggs and milk.
- Add in cooled rice, spinach, salt, and cheese.
- Pour into greased casserole dish or 13x9 pan.
- Bake at 350 for 40-50 minutes or until center is set.