Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is perfect for St. Patty's Day. I have also used it for Halloween parties for the kids. I actually got the recipe when we had DS "Hulk" birthday party.
- 4 (1/4 ounce) packages unsweetened lime kool-aid
- 4 cups sugar
- 18 cups water
- 1 (46 ounce) can pineapple juice
- 4 (12 ounce) cans frozen lemonade concentrate
- 2 quarts ginger ale
- green food coloring, may be added if desired
- Mix the drink mix, sugar , water, pineapple juice and frozen lemonade and green food coloring, if desired.
- Chill well.
- Just before serving add the ginger ale.