Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
I found this in a Amish cookbook when my children were in grade school and needed a green punch for a class party. You can sub 7-UP for the gingerale. The time doesn't include the chilling time for punch base or gingerale.
- 1 (1/8 ounce) packagelemon lime unsweetened Kool-Aid powdered drink mix
- 4 cups water
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 2 1⁄2 cups pineapple juice, chilled
- 1⁄4 cup lime juice
- 1 1⁄2 quarts ginger ale, chilled
- Mix first 5 ingredients together and chill.
- Just before serving pour punch base into a punch bowl and add the chilled gingerale.
I made many recipes of this for my husband's change of command ceremony/reception. Our squadron color is green, so I simply couldn't serve a typical red punch! It was very green and very yummy! Thank you for a great punch recipe that's a keeper!