Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
extra yummi soup, easy and fast to make, sure hit!
- 2⁄3 liter water
- 1⁄3 liter orange juice (makes this soup extra pucka!)
- 100 g fresh spinach leaves
- 1 whole leek
- 1 -2 clove garlic (optional)
- 10 slices paperthin cold smoked ham, adds nicely to taste (optional)
- 1 teaspoon cornflour
- 1 pinch ground nutmeg
- salt and pepper
- heat water to boil.
- add sliced leek.
- add half of ham, sliced.
- boil slowly till almost soft.
- just before taking kettle off add spinach leaves, cleaned, and crushed garlic.
- add some salt, pepper.
- liquidize in blender or with"blender stick".
- heat up again, add cornflour (mixed with little cold water before) to thicken.
- add pinch or two of ground nutmeg for extra pucka taste.
- serve at once, topped with shredded ham, with fresh bread of any kind.