Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 30 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is great for a hearty weeknight dinner. It's really easy and tastes great with mash and a few vegies. The original recipe (from an AWW cookbook) called for chicken thigh cutlets, but I prefer it with breast meat.
- In a large bowl, cover chicken with mustard, peppercorns, garlic, lemon juice, chives and half of the oil.
- Let stand for 30 minutes or so.
- Heat remaining oil in pan.
- Add onion and cook until soft.
- Add chicken mixture to pan.
- Cook, stirring, until chicken is fully cooked.
Fantastic meal - I used chicken breast and less than 1 kg, but no changes other than that. Definitely one I will be making again, I love using green peppercorns - and this is all the excuse I need.
This disappeared in a heartbeat tonight. It's easy to make and full of intense flavor. Didn't change a thing and won't next time.