- 1 lb round steaks or 1 lb sirloin steak (cut in strips)
- 1⁄4 cup soy sauce (use less if you prefer)
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 large green pepper (cut in strips)
- 1 cup water
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- rice or noodles
Directions See How It's Made
- Toss steak with soy sauce.
- Brown meat on one side in oil over medium heat.
- Add green pepper,cook and stir until meat is completely brown.
- Mix water and cornstarch, add to meat and cook and stir until peppers are tender and sauce has thickened.
- Serve with rice or noodles.