Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
One of my old standbys,and my definition of comfort food.
Make and share this Green Pepper Steak recipe from Food.com.
- Toss steak with soy sauce.
- Brown meat on one side in oil over medium heat.
- Add green pepper,cook and stir until meat is completely brown.
- Mix water and cornstarch, add to meat and cook and stir until peppers are tender and sauce has thickened.
- Serve with rice or noodles.
just like mine except for the fact that i use a little crushed garlic and ond onion slices. Its quick and easy and tasty and on top of rice feeds more than you think.
This is good and easy. I added garlic and ginger. No noodles or rice for me. Great with a salad.
Very good! I would suggest cooking the meat till tender before adding in the peppers and starch. Mine cooked to pieces before the round steak was tender. I will make again. Thanks for posting!