Prep 10 mins
Cook 12 mins
This unusual and tasty spread will light up your next appetizer tray!
Make and share this Green Pepper Jelly recipe from Food.com.
- Combine ground peppers and their juices with sugar and vinegar in 4 qt.
- Microwave on High 12 minutes, stirring once.
- Mixture must boil.
- Let stand 5 minutes.
- Add pectin and food coloring.
- Mix well.
- Pour into hot sterilized jars, seal with lids and store in refrigerator.
- Pour jelly over cream cheese and serve with crackers.
I've been making this same green pepper jelly for years ever since I found it on a recipe card set. The very best way to serve this one is to top off a Ritz cracker with a bit of cream cheese before adding the green pepper jelly. If you haven't tried it yet, do so, you won't regret it.
I used this recipe this year for my Pepper Jelly. I did not change a thing and the jelly is just perfect! Thank you for sharing.
This is the recipe my family used years ago. I plan on fixing it soon. I read the other rating on it and figured this was the recipe I was looking for and sure enough it is. Thanks so much!