Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
This butter adds loads of flavor to a number of foods, ESPECIALLY corn on the cob!
Make and share this Green Pepper Butter recipe from Food.com.
- 1 minced roasted green pepper (preparation details as follows)
- 226.79 g butter, softened
- 1 minced garlic clove
- 0.25 ml cayenne pepper
- Combine ingredients, and serve!
- Should be kept in an air tight container in the refrigerator.
- ROASTED GREEN PEPPER:.
- Broil pepper until outer skin is wrinkled and charred.
- Keep turning in oven until finished.
- Remove and place in a covered bowl.
- When cool peel off skins, take out stems, and remove seeds.
- Mince pepper and add to other ingredients.