- 14.79-29.58 ml butter
- 236.59 ml chopped green bell pepper
- 2 scallions, chopped (white and light green parts)
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 414.03 ml chicken broth (or vegetable broth)
- 1.23 ml pepper
- 473.18 ml instant brown rice
- salt, as needed to taste
Directions See How It's Made
- In a saucepan over medium heat, melt butter; add green pepper and scallion and saute for about 5 minutes.
- Add broth and black pepper to saucepan; bring to a boil.
- Stir in the rice; reduce heat and cover and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Uncover, fluff w/ fork. Add salt, if needed.