Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Adapted from Classic Canadian Cooking.
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons wine vinegar
- 6 tablespoons oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1 teaspoon fresh tarragon, chopped
- 1 head curly endive lettuce, torn into bite-sized pieces
- 1 stalk celery, cut in thin, diagonal slices
- 1⁄2 green pepper, sliced thin
- Combine all dressing ingredients and mix well.
- Place the endive in a bowl.
- Arrange the celery in the middle and the peppers around the edges.
- Pour the dressing over the salad.
- Bring to the table and toss lightly.