Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
I found this in "Cooking for Good Health" by Gloria Rose, It sounds good and I can't wait to make it. You can also use pearl onions instead of the chopped onion.
- 2 lbs green peas, unshelled, boiled until crisp tender
- 6 ounces mushrooms, thinly sliced
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 1⁄2 cup chicken stock
- 1⁄2 cup yogurt
- Sauté mushrooms, onion and curry power in stock 10-15 minutes until onion is softened.
- Add peas and heat through.
- Stir in yogurt and serve.
Absolutely love this dish!!! What a great change from just plain peas! I made as directed with these exceptions....I used "recipe #290246" instead the curry powder and sour cream for the yogurt. I will be making this again. Thank you for sharing!