1/1 Photo of Green Peas Masala
Pesto lover's Note:
This is a Punjabi side dish which sounds really good. I intend to try it soon.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oil and add cumin seed. As soon as it sputters, add onion and cook about 5 minutes, until translucent.
- 2Add tomatoes and cook 2 minutes.
- 3Add water, turmeric, garam masala, salt and red chile powder. Let boil for 5 minutes.
- 4Add peas and continue cooking until tender, about 7 min for frozen and about 10 min for fresh peas.
- 5Add milk and cook 3 min more.
- 6Serve, with cilantro leaves sprinkled on top.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Green Peas Masala
Serving Size: 1 (310 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 115.9
- Calories from Fat 29
- Total Fat 3.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.6 g
- Cholesterol 1.5 mg
- Sodium 21.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.2 g
- Sugars 8.1 g
- Protein 5.4 g