1/6 Photos of Green Peas and Mushrooms
This comes from "Light and Easy Diabetes Cuisine" by Betty Marks. I prefer to use fresh green peas if I have them; but it works well with frozen too.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a saucepan, bring water to a boil, add peas and.
- 2cook 5 minutes or until just tender.
- 3Drain thoroughly.
- 4While peas are cooking, heat oil in a non-stick skillet and saute mushrooms and green onions until tender.
- 5Combine with peas and toss with soy sauce.
- 6Serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Mushroom Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Mushroom Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Green Peas and Mushrooms
Serving Size: 1 (171 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 79.4
- Calories from Fat 13
- Total Fat 1.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 141.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.2 g
- Sugars 4.9 g
- Protein 5.0 g