Top Review by lesleyb
This is another of my son's favorite. He's very picky eater, and I have to make creative dishes to make sure he gets the nutrition he needs. Peas, carrots and corn are a problem when I try to serve them plain. However, this recipe here, he loves and requests it often. I've also made this with carrots and corn as well. Excellent!
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 3⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon minced parsley
- 1 cup green peas
- 1 tablespoon minced onion
Directions See How It's Made
- Beat the eggs slightly, just so the yolk and whites are mixed.
- Add the milk which has been mixed with the seasonings.
- Add the rest of the ingredients.
- Mix well.
- Pour into greased timbales mold or muffin cups.
- Bake at 300 degrees for 30-40 minutes or until firm.
- Serve with tomato sauce, sweet corn, red sweet peppers.