Recipe by Justmez2
This easy salad withstood 4 females gone on a weekend trip away from husbands, kids, dogs and work! It remained crunchy the next day too! No cooking time, put in refrigerator two hours or one day.
- 3 cups torn lettuce
- 1 (16 ounce) bag frozen green peas
- 1 cup light sour cream
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- parmesan cheese (dry)
- 1 (3 ounce) bagoscar meyer bacon bits
Directions See How It's Made
- Put lettuce between paper towels to absorb moisture and then in a dish that has a good seal (I use Tupperware bread box).
- Run water over frozen green peas, let stand a bit to drain the pour over top of lettuce.
- Make sure peas are all around sides and corner.
- Mix light sour cream and mayonnaise together, then spread over green peas sealing around edges.
- Sprinkle Parmesan cheese over top then bacon bits.
- **Refrigerate two hours or preferably overnight.