Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
A nice cold vegetable salad, perfect for brunches or summer suppers.
- 16 ounces frozen baby green peas, thawed
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 1 cup chopped nuts
- 1 cup chopped pimento stuffed olive
- 1⁄2 cup chopped hard-boiled egg (2 eggs)
- 1 cup grated sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 small onion, chopped
- Mix all ingredients, adding enough mayonnaise to bind together into a nice side dish salad.
We enjoyed this recipe. I used frozen peas as I hate mushy ones, and omitted the eggs. I was out of mayo so I used Dancer's recipe #32739. Even better the next day!
Very good salad! A little fattening to eat all the time but we used it as our carb for dinner instead of rice or potatoes. It packs a huge protein punch, too! Thanks for a yummy , interesting recipe!