Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
A unique and tasty Hummus that is perfect for spring. Quick, healthy and easy to boot!
- 1 1⁄4 cups green peas (Shelled Fresh from 1 1/2 pounds peas in pod)
- 1 cup garbanzo beans, drained
- 1⁄4 cup Italian parsley, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup plain yogurt
- 3 tablespoons green onions, chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 3⁄4 teaspoon salt
- Place all ingredients in a blender or food processor.
- Whirl until smooth (or as smooth as you'd like it to be).
- Place in a serving bowl, cover and chill in refrigerator until ready to serve.