Recipe by WeazelChef
I used this to sneak greens to my husband and daughter. Yum.
Top Review by loof
Loved this easy and healthy pasta! I don't care for avocados so left them out, and used noodles as that's what I had on hand. I was planning to serve this as a side dish but it ended up being dinner, and a satisfying one at that - thanks for sharing the recipe! Made for Fall PAC 2012
- 1 lb short whole wheat pasta
- 4 cups fresh spinach, chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 zucchini, cubed
- 3 roasted red peppers, minced
- 2 avocados, diced
- olive oil
- balsamic vinegar
- mozzarella cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Place zucchini in a bowl of warm water to soften.
- Boil pasta.
- Sauté spinach in olive oil, garlic, and roasted red peppers.
- Toss together with avocado after draining pasta, season with salt, pepper, and balsamic vinegar.
- Top with cheese.
- Broil for 2 minutes to get the cheese bubbly.