Prep 30 mins
Cook 10 mins
- 10 medium shrimp
- 4 ounces calamari
- 4 ounces crabmeat
- 1 medium papaya, julienned
- 1 tablespoon cilantro or 1 tablespoon parsley, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1⁄4 cup soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon lime
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons white sugar
- Blanch shrimp and calamari in boiling water; cool.
- Julienne papaya; mix the other ingredients.
- Whisk together in a separate bowl the ingredients for dressing; drizzle over salad.
I made this for lunch and my husband said it was"delicious!" For the two of us, I used a 6 oz. can of "fancy white" crabmeat and an 8 oz. package of Louis Kemp "Lobster Delights" (imitation lobster). I used less garlic (3/8 tsp. minced garlic, jar style) and it was just right for us. I also added some walnuts since we like nuts in our salads! I served it on a deep bed of mixed lettuce. We like it this way and will make it again. I want to try it with the shrimp, too!
This is a good recipe. I used scallops instead of calamari which I cooked about 3 minutes in boiling water, you stated blanched. I also added 1 tblsp cold water to the dressing and mixed.I also added broccoli florets. Excellent with the dressing. Thanks for posting.