Recipe by Sharlene~W
Potatoes with a hint of onion and garlic.
Top Review by Jadelabyrinth
I liked these quite a a bit and would definitely make them again with a few tweeks. I will add more paprika and garlic next time. The flavors were overwhelmed by the potato, which while good, I was hoping for more than just fried potato. I did add extra green onion. Like Bayhill, I used my cast iron to cook and lengthened the cooking time. Thanks!
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 3 potatoes, peeled,cut in half and sliced
- 1 teaspoon butter
- 1 clove garlic, smashed and chopped
- 2 green onions, sliced
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
- 1 dash paprika
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oil in large frying pan.
- When hot, add potatoes, cover and cook 6 to 7 minutes; stir twice during cooking.
- Season well and add butter.
- When melted, stir in garlic, onions and remaining ingredients.
- Cook 3 to 4 minutes, uncovered, over medium heat.
- Serve immediately.