Recipe by Lvs2Cook
Great with holiday dinners! Prep time does not include time it takes to boil potatoes.
Top Review by Lori Mama
We really enjoyed this dish, however I found it to be a bit dry. This could have been a problem on my end though with the type of potato I used. I will try it again with a different spud. :)
- 6 medium potatoes
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup sour cream
- 6 -8 green onions, chopped with some greens
- 1 cup sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1⁄3 cup butter, melted (you can use less)
Directions See How It's Made
- Peel, quarter, and boil potatoes until barely tender.
- Drain, cool and grate on large side of grater.
- Place in a large bowl.
- Gently mix in all other ingredients, except butter.
- Place mixture into a greased shallow 9x9 pan.
- Top with melted butter.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 30 minutes or until golden.