Recipe by Gay Gilmore
Yummy snack or appetizer!
Top Review by minderelly
These were amazing! way more impressed with them than i thought i would be. they will be a regular snack around my house. we added a little finly choped white onions,mushrooms and bean sprouts to the mix. was soooooo good diped in a little spicy mayo. my kids devoured them!
- 1 large egg
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- 8 egg roll wraps
- 4 teaspoons sesame seeds
- 1 cup finely chopped green onion (, white and green parts)
- 2 tablespoons peanut oil or 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- soy sauce, to taste
Directions See How It's Made
- Beat the egg and sesame oil together.
- Brush one side of one egg roll wrapper with the egg mixture.
- Sprinkle with 1/4 green onions and 1 tsp sesame seeds.
- Brush one side of another egg roll wrapper and press wet side on top of the other one and press down to seal.
- Repeat for other 3 pancakes.
- Heat 1 tbsp oil on medium high heat.
- Fry each side of each pancake for about 2 minutes til golden brown.
- Add more heat as necessary.
- Cut each into 6 pieces.
- Can serve with soy sauce.