Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a great sauce to serve over grilled or baked chicken or fish, as well as a wonderful sauce to make tamales with (mix with cooked chicken, pork or tofu).
- 10 bunches fresh cilantro
- 1 bunch green onion
- 1 cup roasted almonds
- 3 ounces parmesan cheese, grated
- 1⁄2 cup olive oil
- 3⁄4 cup chicken stock or 3⁄4 cup vegetable stock
- In a food processor, combine all ingredients except stock and puree.
- Add enough stock to give your sauce the consistency of a thin gravy.