Prep 15 mins
Cook 18 mins
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 2 cups whipping cream
- 1 cup thinly sliced green onion
- 2 tablespoons butter or 2 tablespoons margarine, melted
- In large bowl stir together flour, baking powder, salt, and pepper.
- In a small bowl combine whipping cream and green onions.
- Add all at once to flour mixture; stir until just moistened.
- Turn dough out onto a lightly floured surface.
- Knead by folding and gently pressing for 6 to 8 strokes or just until dough holds together.
- Roll or pat dough into an 8 inch square.
- Cut into 2 inch square biscuits.
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees.
- Place 1 inch apart on an ungreased baking sheet.
- Brush with melted butter.
- Bake for about 18 minutes or until golden.
- Remove from baking sheet.
- Serve warm.