1/3 Photos of Green Onion and Mushroom Omelet
Epicurious. Serve with a spring greens salad with champagne vinaigrette.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Finely chop mushrooms in processor. Melt 2 tablespoons butter in medium skillet over medium-high heat.
- 2Add mushrooms and 3 tablespoons onions; sauté 3 minutes. Add vermouth and boil until evaporated, about 1 1/2 minutes. Season with salt and pepper.
- 3Whisk eggs, 1 tablespoon water, salt, and pepper in medium bowl to blend. Melt 1 teaspoon butter in small nonstick skillet over medium heat.
- 4Add half of egg mixture. Stir with back of fork until edges begin to set.
- 5Cook until omelet is set, lifting edges with spatula to let uncooked egg flow underneath, about 2 minutes.
- 6Spoon half of mushroom mixture down center of omelet. Fold both sides of omelet over filling and transfer to plate.
- 7Repeat with remaining butter, egg mixture, and mushroom mixture. Sprinkle omelets with remaining onions.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Green Onion and Mushroom Omelet
Serving Size: 1 (307 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 380.0
- Calories from Fat 273
- Total Fat 30.3 g
- Saturated Fat 14.3 g
- Cholesterol 675.1 mg
- Sodium 617.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 2.9 g
- Protein 21.4 g