- 0.5 (8 ounce) package reduced-fat cream cheese, softened
- 1 3⁄4 cups reduced-fat biscuit mix
- 1 1⁄4 cups nonfat milk
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup egg substitute
- 1⁄3 cup vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- vegetable oil cooking spray
Directions See How It's Made
- Beat cream cheese at low speed with an electric mixer until smooth; add biscuit mix alternately with milk, beginning and ending with biscuit mix. Stir in green onions and next 3 ingredients.
- Spoon batter into 3-inch muffin cups coated with cooking spray.
- Bake at 400° for 25 to 27 minutes or until a wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool on wire racks.