Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
If you like green olives, this is just a delicious dip for toasted pita points or french bread. Would also make a delicious spread for a sandwich.
- 3 ounces green olives, pitted
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons drained small capers
- 2 anchovy fillets, patted dry
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil, plus
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons water (or until desired consistency)
- salt & freshly ground black pepper
- Puree olives, capers, and anchovies in a food processor.
- Add lemon; blend.
- With machine running, drizzle in the olive oil.
- Add enough water to make to desired consistency.
- Season with salt and pepper.