Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is an easy, and fast appetizer spread to make. Tastes good served with pita wedges.
- 1 cup pitted green olives
- 1⁄2 cup walnuts
- 1⁄2 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1⁄2 cup chopped green onion
- 1⁄2 cup chopped white onion
- 1⁄3 cup olive oil
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1⁄4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- Put all ingredients in a food processor.
- Use on/off pulses about 5 times just so everything holds together, but is not pureed.
- Serve with pita bread wedges.
Miss Annie, this spread was really good! I was out of walnuts so I substituted toasted almonds. I haven't eaten them with pita chips yet, but this is yummy tasting! Thanks! Oh, and I don't have a food processor, so I used the blender. Not as efficient, but it worked.