Recipe by Miss Annie
This is an easy, and fast appetizer spread to make. Tastes good served with pita wedges.
Top Review by Sharon123
Miss Annie, this spread was really good! I was out of walnuts so I substituted toasted almonds. I haven't eaten them with pita chips yet, but this is yummy tasting! Thanks! Oh, and I don't have a food processor, so I used the blender. Not as efficient, but it worked.
- 1 cup pitted green olives
- 1⁄2 cup walnuts
- 1⁄2 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1⁄2 cup chopped green onion
- 1⁄2 cup chopped white onion
- 1⁄3 cup olive oil
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1⁄4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes