Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
You can really use this on just about anything. It's really good with pasta or as a topper to fish or chicken. This is one of my all-time favorite recipes.
- 354.88 ml pitted large green olives
- 1 red onion, chopped
- 59.14 ml pine nuts
- 2 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- 118.29 ml extra virgin olive oil
- Put everything but the oilve oil in a blender and blend for one minute.
- With motor running, slowly add oliv eoil until it forms a thick, smooth paste.
- Allow to stand for 1/2 hour before serving.
I love olives...especially in a martini, but this is the next best thing. Made for PAC Spring 2010.