Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
I love this spread on bagels (especially everything bagels), but it is good as a cracker spread, too. Amount of servings is a guess.
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened (reduced-fat is OK)
- 1⁄2 cup chopped pimento stuffed olive
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped onions (minced)
- 1 dash garlic powder (optional)
- Mix all ingredients together until well-blended.
- Chill until needed, but allow to soften a bit before serving.
I love it! I'm always looking for quick snacks and this was Quick! It was so good my bagel was smiling. Thanks for posting. Nick's Mom
I served this tasty spread on thin sliced toasted french bread. This was easy to make, very colorful, and went fast on the buffet table. A definite repeat here. Thank you for sharing your recipe.
Love it! I used fat free cream cheese and it still tastes great. I'm using it as a veggie dip and it's great! Thanks Parsley!