Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
From my Breadman book. I haven't tried this yet.
- 1 lb green olives, pitted
- 1⁄3 cup pine nuts
- 1 garlic clove, chopped
- 1 lemon, zest of
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 1⁄8 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1⁄2 cup olive oil
- Soat the olives in hot water to cover for 1 hour to remove excess salt. Drain well and pat dry.
- In a food processor, process the olives, pine nuts, garlic, lemon zest, lemon juice, rosemary and red pepper flakes until finely chopped.
- With the machine running, pour the olive oil in and process until mixture is smooth.
- Serve immediately or refrigerate for several hours. Keeps, covered and refrigerated, for up to 1 week. Serve at room temperature.