Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Don't discard this recipe for its simplicity: it really is delicious. We made for our 2009 Christmas party and everybody loved it. Hope you enjoy it. ("Servings" is a wild guess, since it yields 90 little weels!)
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softned
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup pimento stuffed olive, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup pecans, toasted and finely chopped
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons pickeled jalapeno peppers, chopped
- 4 (12 inch) flavored flour tortillas
- Beat cream cheese and mayonnaise until stmooth. Add olives, pecans and jalapenos; stir well.
- Spread about 1/2 cup mixutre onto each tortilla. Tightly roll up tortillas and wrap in plastic wrap. Chill 2 hours.
- Cut into 1/2" slices.