Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This keeps for weeks. It is great on crackers or as a stuffing for celery. Prep/Cook time does not include refrigeration.
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese
- 1 (1 lb) jar sharp cheddar cheese (Kaukauna Klub)
- 1⁄4 lb soft butter
- 1⁄4 cup dry sherry
- 2 tablespoons dry vermouth
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 -3 drops Tabasco sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon celery salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon oregano
- Mix cheese with butter until thoroughly blended.
- Add remaining ingredients and stir until well mixed.
- Pack in a crock, cover and refrigerate.
- Bring to room temperature to serve with crackers.
- It is good to stuff celery with too.