Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Test after adding just a few drops of fish sauce (I use commercially bought fish sauce) make the flavor as little or as strong as you like. This recipe is lovely served with Adobo Pork and Garlic fried rice (separate listed recipes)
- 2 firm green mangoes
- 4 medium tomatoes, cubed
- 2 medium onions, finely chopped
- fish sauce, to taste
- 2 tablespoons fresh cilantro, finely chopped
- Peel& finely cube the mangos, place in a bowl.
- Add remaining ingredients and toss.
- Cover with plastc wrap& refrigerate until ready to serve, toss again& serve.