Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 1 lb mango, unripe green
- 1 cup bean sprouts
- 1 medium carrot, peeled and grated
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon low sodium soy sauce
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 teaspoon granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon fresh cilantro, chopped
- Peel, seed and grate mango.
- In a medium bowl, combine mango, bean sprouts, and grated carrot.
- Mix remaining ingredients in a small bowl and combine with mango mixture.
I loved this salad! I'm a daily salad eater, so this was a nice experiment for me. I left out the carrots and used Splenda instead of sugar. Tonight, I think I'll add a few chopped radishes to the mix. Fantastic flavor, Dancer--thank you!
Yum! I made this for a party this past weekend. I did make the error of sending DH to the store, so he didn't get enough mangos. BUT, I mixed this salad with some lettuce and the flavor was still delicious. Will make this again - exotic, fresh and delicions!