Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This goes great with fish and beef, it a neighbors recipe she makes this at least once a week.
Make and share this Green Mango Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 1 tablespoon chili paste
- 1 tablespoon chunky peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon fish sauce
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1 tablespoon fish powder
- 1 green mango, peeled & julienned
- 1 green tomato, sliced thin in wedges
- 2 shallots, sliced thin
- 1 pickling cucumber, sliced thin
- salt and pepper
- 1 green onion, chopped
- red bell pepper, stemmed & seeded
- fresh basil or mint, chopped
- Combine the chile paste, peanut butter, fish sauce, lime juice, and fish powder.
- Toss with the mango, tomato, shallots, and cucumber.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Garnish with the green onion, peppers, and basil, and serve.