This goes great with fish and beef, it a neighbors recipe she makes this at least once a week.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 tablespoon chili paste
- 1 tablespoon chunky peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon fish sauce
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1 tablespoon fish powder
- 1 green mango, peeled & julienned
- 1 green tomato, sliced thin in wedges
- 2 shallots, sliced thin
- 1 pickling cucumber, sliced thin
- salt and pepper
- 1 green onion, chopped
- red bell pepper, stemmed & seeded
- fresh basil or mint, chopped
- 1Combine the chile paste, peanut butter, fish sauce, lime juice, and fish powder.
- 2Toss with the mango, tomato, shallots, and cucumber.
- 3Add salt and pepper to taste.
- 4Garnish with the green onion, peppers, and basil, and serve.
Browse Our Top Fruit Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Fruit Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Green Mango Salad
Serving Size: 1 (187 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 59.6
- Calories from Fat 13
- Total Fat 1.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 95.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 7.2 g
- Protein 1.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: