My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine mango and sugar. Mix well and let stand for about an hour.
- 2Heat small skillet over medium heat. Add mango-sugar mixture. Lower heat and cook for 15 to 20 minutes or until mangoes become very soft and the sugar begins to turn light brown. (Do not use nonstick skillet, as sugar will not caramelize.).
- 3Add ginger, red chiles, and salt. Mix well.
- 4Add saffron-infused water and mix well.
- 5Simmer for another 5 minutes.
- 6Remove chutney from heat. Let cool about 20 minutes. Cover and refrigerate until needed.
Browse Our Top Condiments, Etc. Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Green Mango Saffron Chutney
Serving Size: 1 (524 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 416.3
- Calories from Fat 10
- Total Fat 1.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 112.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 105.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.4 g
- Sugars 99.8 g
- Protein 2.9 g