Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
A nice summery salad with a light vinaigrette dressing that can serve as either a side dish, lunch, or light dinner.
- 1 lb peeled shrimp
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 2 tablespoons shallots, minced
- 1 tablespoon sherry wine vinegar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1⁄8 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1⁄4 cup basil leaves
- 6 cups mixed lettuce greens
- 1 large peach, cut in thin wedges
- 1⁄2 cup feta cheese, crumbled
- Toss shrimp with salt. Heat one tablespoon oil on a grill pan or skillet over medium high heat. Add shrimp in a single layer; do not crowd. Cook about 2 minutes. Turn and cook through about another 2 minutes. Remove from skillet.
- Combine shallots, sherry vinegar, mustard and pepper in a small bowl. Whisk in olive oil.
- Toss together basil leaves, lettuces, peach, feta and shrimp. Pour dressing over top and toss to coat.