Prep 15 mins
Cook 8 mins
Another reverse engineered Dewey's pizza. This pizza is of superhero proportions.
- 12 inches prepared pizza crust
- 1 cup pizza sauce
- 6 -8 ounces mozzarella cheese
- 6 -8 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 cup fresh sliced mushrooms
- 3 ounces soft fresh goat cheese or 3 ounces chevre cheese, crumbled
- 1⁄2 cup chopped canned artichoke heart, patted dry
- 1⁄3 cup basil pesto
- Par bake crust 5 minutes.
- Place ingredients on crust and bake at 500F for 8-10 minutes on a heated pizza stone.
I loved this combination of flavors; I also sprinkled some finely chopped prosciutto on top before baking. I used homemade crust and sauce ... delicious!