Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I have not tried this recipe. I got it from Tops courtesy of ZESPRI Kiwi Fruit.
Make and share this Green Kiwi Finger Jello recipe from Food.com.
- Place the gelatin, water and 2 cups sugar in a heavy saucepan and stir over low heat until dissolved.
- Place the kiwi in a blender or food processor and process just until the kiwi is pureed but the seeds are not broken.
- Add the lemon juice and kiwi puree to gelatin mixture. Increase heat and bring mixture to a boil. Boil for 20 minutes.
- Remove from heat and cool for 15 minutes. Stir in food coloring, a few drops at a time, until desired color is reached. Pour into an 8" square cake pan lined with waxed paper or parchment paper.
- Allow to set uncovered for 24 hours in the refrigerator.
- Cut finger jello into cubes with a sharp hot knife. Roll in sugar before serving.