Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
This recipe can be made with low fat cottage cheese and fat free cool whip for low calorie
- 1 container Cool Whip
- 1 can crushed pineapple
- 1 box lime Jell-O gelatin
- 1 container cottage cheese
- 1⁄4 cup chopped pecans
- Heat pineapple (juice and all) in a small saucepan.
- Add box of jello.
- Simmer until it starts to boil.
- Remove from heat and add cool whip and cottage cheese and nuts.
- Mix together well and put in fridge to set up.
I used an 8oz carton of Cool Whip, a 16 oz carton of cottage cheese, a small pkg of jello and half of a 20 ounce can of crushed pineapple. I let the jello mixture cool for 10 minutes before mixing in the Cool Whip and cottage cheese. Turned out great! Thanks!
I always make this every Christmas, it's a family favorite! (Minus the pecans)