This is another result of my tea experimentation's. With this one I really think that less is more and stopping while I was ahead. It's very light tasting with a bit of flower and an essence of cinnamon. If you have not used rose water before start with a 1/2 teaspoon and add more if you like.
- Heat pure filtered water (for clear tea) with the tea bags and cinnamon just to boiling.
- Put a lid on the pan and remove from the heat and allow to steep for 20 minutes.
- Discard the tea bags.
- You may leave the cinnamon in the tea if you like, it will add more flavor if it remains in the tea.
- Add the Rose Water and stir.
- Cool to room temp or chill.
- Sweeten to your taste.
- Serve over ice (you can certainly drink it hot if you wish).