1/2 Photos of Green Jasmine and Rose Tea, Iced
This is another result of my tea experimentation's. With this one I really think that less is more and stopping while I was ahead. It's very light tasting with a bit of flower and an essence of cinnamon. If you have not used rose water before start with a 1/2 teaspoon and add more if you like.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat pure filtered water (for clear tea) with the tea bags and cinnamon just to boiling.
- 2Put a lid on the pan and remove from the heat and allow to steep for 20 minutes.
- 3Discard the tea bags.
- 4You may leave the cinnamon in the tea if you like, it will add more flavor if it remains in the tea.
- 5Add the Rose Water and stir.
- 6Cool to room temp or chill.
- 7Sweeten to your taste.
- 8Serve over ice (you can certainly drink it hot if you wish).
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Green Jasmine and Rose Tea, Iced
Serving Size: 1 (297 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 0.0
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 5.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 0.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: